Right man, wrong time. Wrong man, right time. Good man, wrong words. Bad man (jerk), right words. New man, same old lies. Old man (ex), new lies.

Thursday, August 04, 2011

1/1/11

Assalamualaikum wbt.

1.1.11

It's about 7 month already. Frankly speaking, I have made some declaration on this date. The declaration that I should made for about 7 years ago. Quite difficult decision to be made because of some "MATTER" from the past.

But no matter how hard I denying it and how cruel I avoid my feeling towards it, I know, deep inside my heart, YOU ARE ALWAYS BE THERE, RIGHT HERE JUST FOR ME.

No matter how annoying people said to you, how hatred people talked about you, the only thing that i want you to do is staying there and only look at me because you are the only one that I have faith and trusted on right now. Just STAND BY ME...



"it takes two to tango ! "

p/s : we may not be together in some other day, but we may be together today. hope we will try to cherish this relationship towards happiness even though it is just only for a short period of time perhaps. i will strongly accept HIS will no matter how hurt it is. :')

Thank you for read, like and comment. I Love You Sweetie! :)

0 rama-rama hinggap:

copyright@ctharyani.blogspot.com