Right man, wrong time. Wrong man, right time. Good man, wrong words. Bad man (jerk), right words. New man, same old lies. Old man (ex), new lies.

Saturday, November 06, 2010

This is The Expression of Myself!

Dear Blogie...


Sitting here!


sitting here, my mind wanders far away
from the memories, that once haunted me!
:mTorchlight:


sitting here, i wish i could be far away
holding your hand and walking in the beach!
:girl_5:

sitting here, i dream of the future
when darkness and light would co-exist!
:minimo_43:

sitting here, my eyes look very tired
but across the table, i hope you can see the fire inside!
:puteh_11:


sitting here, clasped in chains of emotions
i long to break free and say what i want to!
:minimo_14:


sitting here, watching this methodical world
i fight against the odds to keep me alive
:mSad:


sitting here, while everyone is chasing wealth
i wonder if it’s worth the pain and struggle
:girl_3:

sitting here, wanting to live life
i struggle to express myself to you!
:puteh_25:


Thank you for read, like and comment. I Love You Sweetie! :)

0 rama-rama hinggap:

copyright@ctharyani.blogspot.com