Right man, wrong time. Wrong man, right time. Good man, wrong words. Bad man (jerk), right words. New man, same old lies. Old man (ex), new lies.

Friday, August 13, 2010

Annoying Hearted


Assalamualaikum wbt...

When someone had been broken hearted, there are some unsatisfying n frustrated feeling that they would feel in order to face the feeling of being hurt. Maybe some of them would feel really miserable and can't control their emotion of being betrayed by the person that he/she love the most all this time. They might keep asking 2 him/herself why this happen to them. WHY, WHY, and WHY??? Here are some opinion regarding of being in this situation.

"Okay, I know I'm weird, I know I'm not pretty, I know I overreact, I know I say lame things, I know I can get annoying, I know I'm stubborn, I know I'm irritating, I know I'm not what you've always wanted. But this is who I am, and I guess if you wont love me for who I am then you're not worth it.."


Some people might say;


"Don’t you hate it when you cry over the things you can’t have? When you were a little girl, it was that special toy. Now? It is that special boy/girl..."


"How much are you willing to love when you know you will lose it all in the end?"


"You’re the reason I live. You're the reason I'd die. You're the reason I smile. Yet breakdown and cry. You're the reason I keep going and the reason I fall. But without you in my life. I'm nothing at all..."


"If someday you notice that we haven't talked in a while, it's NOT because I DON'T care anymore, it's because YOU pushed me away..."


So, have you ever wondered which hurts the most; saying something and wishing you had not or saying nothing and wishing you had? Well, Mistakes make you think. They make you realize what you had, what you lost and what you have taken for granted. They make you realize that sometimes there are no next times, no time outs and no second chances. But something that I know is, "If you love someone, tell him or her. Forget about the rules or the fear of looking ridiculous. What is truly ridiculous is passing up on an opportunity to tell someone that your heart is invested in him or her..."


Do remember that there are two reasons why people change;

1. They learned enough that they want to change or

2. Have been hurt enough that they have to change.





Thank you for read, like and comment. I Love You Sweetie! :)

0 rama-rama hinggap:

copyright@ctharyani.blogspot.com