Right man, wrong time. Wrong man, right time. Good man, wrong words. Bad man (jerk), right words. New man, same old lies. Old man (ex), new lies.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

We Started Out As Friends. It Was My First Love. ;'))

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

We started out as friends. As I started to hold your heart inside my own. I believe that butterflies in my stomach would turn into fate. I was childish. It was my first love. Breathing alone give me happiness. It was love like sunshine.

I thought it would be forever, but all I have are the memories. Broken heart, sad tears, they're all okay. It's okay if i'm left with painful memories. My heart first chose you. The first love I felt is more than enough. I will love you forever, my first love.




Thank you for read, like and comment. I Love You Sweetie! :)

0 rama-rama hinggap:

copyright@ctharyani.blogspot.com