Right man, wrong time. Wrong man, right time. Good man, wrong words. Bad man (jerk), right words. New man, same old lies. Old man (ex), new lies.

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Gambate ! ;)

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Last night I talked about some issues with the new friend of mine. Here. Yeah move on. That's what I said to him. Obviously, me too should move on. Forget about the old place of yours Cik Eniey ! Yeah even it's kind of cruelty on being with such manner but what I need to do right now is some peaceful inside mine of being comfortable with the new environment here. Thank you so much UNITEN.




Forget about the past. Forget about the pain. Forget about the people. Forget about the place. Every one has their own story. So what we need to do is to move on. Let's start and cherish our new life here with every good memories of ours ! May Allah bless us. Amen.      

Thank you for read, like and comment. I Love You Sweetie! :)

0 rama-rama hinggap:

copyright@ctharyani.blogspot.com