Right man, wrong time. Wrong man, right time. Good man, wrong words. Bad man (jerk), right words. New man, same old lies. Old man (ex), new lies.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Past is Past. We Cannot Turn Back The Time. Just Learn to Accept it. :)

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

- saya minta maaf.
+ maaf for what?
- untuk segala salah silap saya.
+ salah silap apa tu?
- for everything that I've done to you my dear. I'm SORRY.

Maaf. Ungkapan maaf yang tak pernah putus putus since he came back to my life. I don't know why. Sampai sekarang perkataan maaf tu dah menjadi ungkapan kebiasaan bagi dia. Dan perkataan maaf tu juga dah tak membawa apa apa makna for me bila selalu di ungkapkan.

That's enough. Past is past. Yang lepas tu adalah kenangan dan masa sekarang adalah kenyataan yang perlu kita tempuhi. Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal. Live this day as if it were our last. The past is over and gone. The future is not guaranteed ok. Kemaafan itu adalah dendam yang paling indah. It's easy to forgive but hard to forget. But no matter what happen, TIME has heals everything. Remember that dear.

Hargai kesempatan yang masih ada dan genggam erat erat apa yang ada dalam tangan sekarang. Jangan sampai pisang berbuah dua kali. Saya redha dan ikhlas dengan apa yang pernah terjadi dan tak perlu di ungkit ungkit lagi benda yang dah lepas. People learn from mistakes and what we need to be do now is to MOVE ON. Teruskan hidup. That's what life should be. :)


I'm happy for what I've gone through right now and that's enough for me. don't ever try to steal my smile and turn it to tears. I'm promise I won't let you do such thing again.

Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future.

Thank you for read, like and comment. I Love You Sweetie! :)

0 rama-rama hinggap:

copyright@ctharyani.blogspot.com