Right man, wrong time. Wrong man, right time. Good man, wrong words. Bad man (jerk), right words. New man, same old lies. Old man (ex), new lies.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

What Hurts The Most

Assalamualaikum wbt.

I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house that don't bother me.
I can take a few tears now and then and just let them out.
I'm not afraid to cry every once in a while even though, going on with you gone still upsets me.
There are days every now and again I pretend I'm okay, but that's not what gets me.
What hurts the most was being so close and having so much to say and watching you walk away and never knowing what could have been and not seeing that loving you is what I was trying to do.

It's hard to deal with the pain of losing you everywhere I go, but I'm doing it.
It's hard to force that smile when I see our old friends and I'm alone still harder getting up, getting dressed, living with this regret, but I know if I could do it over, I would trade, give away all the words that I saved in my heart that I left unspoken.
That's what hurts the most.



p/s : dah lama tak bermadah. just mengisi kekosongan masa yang ada tengah-tengah malam ni. tiba-tiba je kan... hehehe~~ v^__^v

Thank you for read, like and comment. I Love You Sweetie! :)

0 rama-rama hinggap:

copyright@ctharyani.blogspot.com