Right man, wrong time. Wrong man, right time. Good man, wrong words. Bad man (jerk), right words. New man, same old lies. Old man (ex), new lies.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Make My Wish Come True

Dear Blogie...

searching for answers
that evaded me for so long,
i got lost in a maze of treachery
hidden under a mask of innocence;

it’s been so long
words kept me awake
all night long, making
me restless and confused;

drowning in the wishes
of a long lost past,
i let my life down,
i let myself down;

in the midst of the night
under the velvet skies
i surrendered to life
i whisper for forgiveness;

so with a smile on my lips
and a wish on my heart
i give faith(hope) one more reason
i give life another chance
to make my wish come true;



Make my wish come true



p/s : What a wonderful life I’ve had! I only wish I’d realized it sooner. To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe. We are told never to cross a bridge until we come to it, but this world is owned by men who have ‘crossed bridges’ in their imagination far ahead of the crowd. Sometimes you just got to give yourself what you wish someone else would give you... :girl_5:

Thank you for read, like and comment. I Love You Sweetie! :)

0 rama-rama hinggap:

copyright@ctharyani.blogspot.com