Right man, wrong time. Wrong man, right time. Good man, wrong words. Bad man (jerk), right words. New man, same old lies. Old man (ex), new lies.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

What A Life

Don't ever give up.
if you still want to try,
don't ever wipe your tears
if you still want to cry.
Don't ever settle for an answer
if you still want to know.
Don't ever say you don't love him.
if you can't let him go.

You said you didn't want to see me get hurt, so does that mean you closed your eyes when I cried?

Don't say we're not right for each other, the way I see it, we're not meant for anyone else.

If the truth was told instead of a lie, then the pain would go away sooner and not hurt as much.

It really hurts when you expected so much more from the person you once loved so much.

Falling in love is awfully simple, but falling out of love is simply awful.

I wish I was a kid again, because skinned knees are easier to fix then broken hearts.

Oftentimes we say goodbye to the person we love without wanting to.
Though that doesn’t mean that we've stopped loving them or we've stopped to care.

Sometimes goodbye is a painful way to say I love you.

If someone you love breaks your heart, cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it.

It's like my mind knows what's right but my heart is being retarded and still cares.

May you know the peace and comfort this heartfelt thought imparts; the ones we love are never gone, for they live within our hearts.

Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point.

Because I never really had you at all, I didn't think it would hurt this much to lose you.

And now, all that I ever held dear is just a memory.

How can I love again when I can't stop loving the one that hurt me so much?

A broken heart is a heart that has felt love.

If tears could build a stairway on memories alone, I'd walk right up to Heaven and bring you home again.

Ask me how many times my heart has been broken and I will tell you to look in the sky and count the stars.


Thank you for read, like and comment. I Love You Sweetie! :)

0 rama-rama hinggap:

copyright@ctharyani.blogspot.com